Shazia Batool Hazara girl artist

Prominent Hazara artist, Shazia Batool was awarded the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Medal of Excellence)–the fourth highest honor award from the Govern...


Prominent Hazara artist, Shazia Batool was awarded the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Medal of Excellence)–the fourth highest honor award from the Government of Pakistan.

President Asif Ali Zardari was awarded Shazia Batool on 23rd March, 2010. She has also received National Youth Award 2008 from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani and many other highest awards in Pakistan. She has participated in many national arts exhibitions across Pakistan.

Art according to me: for me Art is a way to express my hidden feeling and desires because I feeling a sense of release of though painting and I want to convey myself through these medium.

How I got stared: I think Artistic talent is God gifted and nurturing these gift makes one a good arts so I was also interested from very young age

Favorite style of work: I like to work impasto method applying thick layers of color in one go.

Subject matter: whatever I have experienced in my life, my inner feelings and emotions, the colors used most in my work are orange and blue, red, I apply this colors not consciously, but they happen in an unconscious manners may be I use these particular colors because blue color gives me a sense of calmness, red is my favorite and I use orange to express my frustration or anger, I work mostly in abstract but in that I also add fingers

Medium: the Mediums I like working in, are water and oil painting from the old masters I like the paintings of Monet and Van-Gogh.

My name is Shazia Batool & I was born in Quetta in 1982, I did my Matriculation from Quetta Public High School in 1997 and F.A from Government Girls College Quetta in 1999, I got admission in Balochistan University in Fine Arts Department in 2002 and completed my B.F.A in 2006.

Experience

Being teacher it was my great experience in various fields like Still Life, Shapes, Design, Basic Colors, Glass Painting, Water Color, Charcoal, Oil Paintings, Pastel, Dry Paste, Portrait, Landscape and Set Designer for PTV.

PEARL 2005-2006
Empire Fine Arts Academy 2001-2002
Kazmi Fine Arts Institute 2000-2001
Herald Academic & 2004-2005
Social Welfare Society
Pakistan Television 2006-2008

RECEIVED AWARDS

Educational Award in 2002
Award for best performance from Anjuman-e-Ittahadia Tajiran in 2003
Award for best Artist from HAWWA Academy in 2005
Received National Youth Award in 2008.
Received Provincial Youth Award in 2008.
Special Youth Award from Hazara Student Federation in 2008

ARTS EXBIBTIONS

Participated:
One day art exhibition at Iqbal Academy, Lahore and secured 1st position 2004.
Three days art exhibition at Preston University Quetta in 2004.
Two days art exhibition at Pearl School of Arts and design 2001.
One day art exhibition on Human rights of Women at Balochistan Art gallery from Social Welfare Department in 2001.
One day art exhibition in Balochistan art Gallery 2000.
Three days art exhibition at Tajat Khan Complex Quetta 2000.
Three days solo exhibition at Quetta Serina Hotel 2008.
10 days solo exhibition at Urooj Art Gallery 2008.

COMMENTS

Name

Abdul Ali Mazari Afghanistan Asylum Seeker chand raat Culture Diverse Hazara News Edcuation Education entertainment feature feature1 feature2 featured Free Telenore internet General Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara Hazara boy Hazara Demoratic Party Hazara Genocide Hazara Girl Hazara in Pakistan hazara protest Hazara Solidarity Day Hazara Story Hazara students Hazara Women HDP HFS hot HPD HRCP image internet Lashkar e Jhangvi Latest mobile no mobile service Opinion other Pakistan Politics Religious saira Batool Sardat Sadat Ali Hazara Shahid Baltistani noha Shazia Batool Shia genocide Shia Killing Sports Syed Nasir Ali Shah Technology top Top News video
false
ltr
item
Hazara News: Shazia Batool Hazara girl artist
Shazia Batool Hazara girl artist
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggq1RVoq972UvX8hODG0gGZB3OBVOp3L7l1qIiIs3Rh_aXQomrg008UBfnA6LXwItMdzpfQXuzyvBwEgbwcbU0NvRN9-XvXMOnd9E-qtzP0E09THku5i1DF1KiBjrfY6jBCtfZxcVquF0/s200/shazia_batool.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggq1RVoq972UvX8hODG0gGZB3OBVOp3L7l1qIiIs3Rh_aXQomrg008UBfnA6LXwItMdzpfQXuzyvBwEgbwcbU0NvRN9-XvXMOnd9E-qtzP0E09THku5i1DF1KiBjrfY6jBCtfZxcVquF0/s72-c/shazia_batool.jpg
Hazara News
http://hazaracommunity.blogspot.com/2012/12/shazia-batool-hazara-girl-artist.html
http://hazaracommunity.blogspot.com/
http://hazaracommunity.blogspot.com/
http://hazaracommunity.blogspot.com/2012/12/shazia-batool-hazara-girl-artist.html
true
1958806899926067514
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy